i think i'll have another glass of mexican wine
Wheee~! No worries. :][html]

His name didn’t ring any bells, for those memories were long gone from his head. But his last name intrigued Pilot. It had been a mere coincidence that his surrogate family’s surname so closely matched his true last name. But the fact that Lannen’s name was so close to his piqued Pilot's interest. "Only two letters different," he commented, chuckling. "That’s unusual." And then the white wolf’s next words really sent a chill down Pilot’s spine. He had a brother with the same name as him? Now that was just too weird. Way too much coincidence for one conversation.

"I’ve never heard of anyone else with my name before," Pilot admitted. "That’s really weird," he offered a nervous laugh. At the mention of a sister, Pilot tried to find some relief from the strange sensation creeping through his veins. "Oh really? Is she here too? In AniWaya?" He asked, trying to steer them into territory that would seem more comfortable. He wasn’t sure why his skin was tingling like it was, but something just seemed really weird about this meeting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread