Joining
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);font-family:trebuchet, verdana, sans-serif; text-align:justify;padding:15px;color:#AC7E66;line-height:13px;font-size:12px;">You should show us that you can write longer posts if you wish to be accepted to our forums. 200 words at the least is common Smile If you are having trouble with the writing, try describing your character's physical appearance, physical reactions, or describing some of his thoughts. You can also describe his surroundings, and my character in relation to yours.
It makes it easier for me to understand what he is saying versus what you are writing if you mark his speech with symbols like "speech here" or text formatting.
Word count: 381

Though he seemed tense at first glance, Mew quickly found out that he was quite blunt. His motives were as clear as day, but whether she would believe in them was another thing. After all, one that opened up and gave away everything in his head at first second, couldn't that be a very effective way of masking ill intent? Suspicious - and she should be, since she was acting on behalf of her pack, and any decision related to the male would go on her name, and possibly at the pack's expense if she got it wrong - her eyes narrowed for a split second, nearly impossible to see for anyone that did not know her. Since he was a stranger, he would not be trusted, unless he proved to her that he could be. Straightening her back (she was in her two-legged form) so she would maintain her dominant pose, she decided to question him further. His motivation for coming here might be good enough, but there was never a question about what a pack could do for him. A pack could provide, thus the existence of packs. No, what was important here was what the male could do for the pack. Mentally she scoffed at his proposition of joining as a leader. No such thing ever happened, and if he kept that attitude up he would indeed end up as the lowest of ranks. Mew was proud of herself and her pack, and would not hesitate to show it. You cannot expect to join us to simply "be cared for". The pack only gives to you what you want when you give something to the pack. So, do you have any particular skills we could find useful, so we know that you would contribute to the pack should we ask this of you? For example hunting, or skills at fishing or reading human language? Green eyes looked at the black-pelted male, suddenly realizing he had not properly introduced himself. Impatient, Mew wondered whether this male was nervous or something - at least his words seemed nervous enough. And I would like to know your name, as well, so I might get to know you. Smiling politely, Mew kept herself erect and waited for a response of some kind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread