Joining
"I know I have something good! I am a very stealthy and swift hunter. I stay in the shadows until the last moment, striking when I see a chance. And yes, I did do some studying, and I can read human language, barely." Shadow was barely resisting the urge to pant. "I know I can contribute something," he said, almost to himself. And then suddenly, as if started from a deep sleep, he said,"My name is Shadow." Then he heaved a big sigh, and said, "I also have anger problems, and was exiled because of it. And I said nothing about being a leader. So, please, I need to join, for my lifes sake." Shadow then assumed a respectful position, tail between his legs.

He liked her. She had a very authoritive look, and carried herself that way. He looked around while waiting for an answer, his black face turning left and right, taking in his surroundings. He knew he should have done this earlier, but was too busy pumping himself up. He couldn't help but to notice the statue of Mary. 'I wonder what that's for?' he thought. When she still hadn't answered, as if she was thinking her reply over, he narrowed his green eyes at here and stared hard, wondering for some odd reason if she had a mate.

Messages In This Thread