Oh what a day
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"'Stunning and relaxing'... I guess that's a fair description," he admitted reluctantly. "This was the first beach I ever saw, so... yes, I suppose I've returned here several times. I like to swim, and catch fish." He was finding it very hard to stay mad at the friendly male; Ril'o had that open and warm-hearted manner that reminded Slay directly of Leland, the only purebred dog in a land of wolves and coyotes. And Leland was a buddy of his.

"...I go by Slay," he finally relented. Cercelee was always right - she had said that he would get along well with this golden-furred wolf. Sigh. The ocean's ice creaked ominously as the turbulent waters beneath threatened to pull it apart into separate floes. Slay watched it curiously - the seas near his homeland must have looked like this year-round, but he had never seen them - and it took a moment for the conversation to sink in.

"Wait, did you just say 'run out to the island'? No way could you make it without that ice giving way." He frowned, pale blue eyes disapproving. Then his stern demeanor collapsed into a chuckle, returning to his true colours. It had been a while since he'd had an adventure.
"Ah, but you're talking to a guy who went over a waterfall once. Count me in!"

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

[/html]

Messages In This Thread