Oh what a day
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
OK this is the beach heading towards Oyvind Island!

It's been almost a month now that Ril'o has been in the pack, his new family an companions- though he hasn't meet most of them either. He hasn't seen Cercelee much either, but one time an she appeared very angry or upset. He thought it best to leave her be for a while, it's best not to bother ones that has issues to think over. Whatever the matter was he hoped his leader will feel fine soon, in the mean time he has things planed.
Standing on the beach the cold wind whipped at his fur,as well blowing bits of sticks an rolling stones. The sand was cool under his paws but it didn't bother Ril'o, he rather enjoys the sight before him as scanned the beach. Some yards away a group of crabs scurried in the sand looking for food or whatever it is crabs do. Ril'o watched them with locked eyes as a grin grew on his face, tail high is slowly swayed before his body bolted at the small crabs. scattering some darted back into the sand while the others ran away from the golden wolf, zig-zaging about they dodged his paws. "Come here! Quickly moving about Ril'o traced the crabs movements,snapping at them he tried to get hold of the small annoying creature that seemed to keep staying out of reach. Jumping down on the last two, Ril'o snapped his jaws finally hearing a crunch from the red crab. Quickly chewing it up and swallowing it he lifted his paw for the other one, snapping down on the crab Ril'o felt a small burning on his lips that made him jump. Growling at the little animal Ril'o crushed it before eating it as well.
"Stupid little thing.." Licking at the sore part of his lips Ril'o looked back at the island an over the frozen ocean. Ril'o planned on taking a look at that island, crossing the ice couldn't be that hard like his friend Sankor had done. Emerald eyes shined with the thought of it, breathing in the salt smelled nice as the white mist emitted from his maw.

[/html]
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OoC: Okay. C: Your table is cute!

Cercelee was still mad at him, or at least had chosen not to seek him out, and he had yet to think of an apology. He still didn't see it as his fault... not directly, anyway. She had started it. But it was with these thoughts that he wandered back down to the chilly winter beach, back to the place the fight had taken place.

The big arctic wolf stood for a moment, savoring the bitter cold of the northerly winds. It might snow tonight. His heavy fur rustled with the breeze, black and white pelt built to withstand far more frigid environments. He sighed, hoping everything would melt soon. Winter made him depressed. As he padded along the pale sand of the coastline, the male yawned drowsily, feeling the effects of his poor sleeping habits. Not that those were his fault either; having narcolepsy was exhausting. Fall asleep during the day, can't sleep at night, tired all the time... "...Little wonder she doesn't want to see me anymore. Even I'm sick of me."

Smiling wryly, the male dipped a paw into the glassy surface of the freezing ocean. The weak ripples melted into the waves lapping at the shore. It was about then that he heard the curious sound of crunching...
Deciding he'd rather investigate, Slay followed the sound up the beach. Several frightened crabs skittered past his wide paws, making him jump in surprise. He had heard of wolves that subsisted on crabs, but weren't those a more southerly strain? He himself was quite fond of fish, but had never attempted feasting on crustaceans. The dunegrasses were wilted from the chilly January weather, and there was little other cover on the beach, so Slay made his entrance openly and fearlessly. It was only as he neared the crab-eating wolf that he realized his mistake -- this energetic golden-furred fellow could be none other that Ril'o, the subject of his jealous spat with Cer. Ril'o of course would be completely oblivious to the unwitting part he played in their upset, but Slay felt a small flicker of vindictive pride. He was close enough to greet the male, but chose to stare out at the sea instead.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
Thankyou and poor Ril'o has no clue :[ sorry short

Tail swayed behind him as he looked at the ocean, watching for the frozen spots that he could cross on to reach that island. Ril’o licked his lip again as he sniffed at the air when the wind blew at him. Ear’s flickered as he turned his head back towards the smell, green eyes found a older male staring off towards the sea; his coat had color patterns that Ril’o hasn’t seen before, though he seem to be ignoring him without making his presences know. The male had the faintest scent of Cer around him, it almost wasn’t even there but Ril’o paid no mind to it. Moving his body Ril’o faced the male with curiosity but a small flake of uncertainty was hidden away, ears twitched as he look towards the sea as well.
“Um hello.” His voice was strong but simple as it left his throat, he wasn’t sure if this male even wanted his company but he was certain, he is a packmate. Looking back at the land that just seemed to float just outside the beach, Ril’o bloomed with excitement of seeing what was on the isolated place. But those thoughts will be put aside for now, an from the way it looks this new companion doesn’t seem interested.

[/html]
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OoC: Sorry, mine's short too! Dx

".......Hello," Slay grumbled, unable to justify being too rude to the newcomer. In all fairness, Slay didn't know the extent of Ril'o's relationship with Cercelee. Had they simply become friends, wandered around once or twice, and that was that? It was his imagination that taunted him with scenes of romantic flirtation and innuendo. And Slay had no claim over the Rosea, other than his own (albeit closer) friendship. The arctic wolf wrestled with the two sides of the issue in his mind, and finally spoke again.

"So... you come to the beach often? By yourself?" His pale eyes narrowed, staring pointedly at the frozen sea. That wasn't obvious at all... He tried to resist kicking himself. Jealousy, apparently, made him an idiot.

He had never noticed the island before; perhaps the tall summer waves obscured it, or perhaps he simply paid more attention to the coastline itself. Slay's curiosity was piqued after all, and he let his mind wander, daydreaming of a remote sunny location free from all the infernal snow and ice of the season. For an arctic wolf, he certainly despised winter.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc

Ril'o turned his head when the male spoke, ears flickering listening to the tone. A smile friendly smile crossed his maw in a subconscious attempt to befriend the grumpy male, ' I guess he has had a bad day.." The thought slipped into his mind before evaporating, well everyone has their days an whatever happened Ril'o doesn't know of it-so best to leave it alone. Ril'o's tail barely thumped on the sand as he listened to the dark colored male, oddly enough he ask that question because this is the second time has been here. Feeling more comfortable he spoke with a welcoming and warm voice, " Not really, this is only the second time I've gotten to come since joining, but i think its stunning here and relaxing." The wind blew roughly against his body as he still wondered about the island, maybe just if he asked his new 'friend' would accompany him. "I'm Ril'o..and to be honest i was planned on running out to the island."
He could feel annoyance or something of the manner coming from the older male, ears flicked back briefly under the impression it might be him. He was completely clueless as to why that would be, he hasn't meet this male until now an only socialized with Cercelee, Sankor, and another brown female. Could that have anything? Doubtfully he ignored the thoughts an returned to his conversation. " so you like coming here alot?"

[/html]
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

"'Stunning and relaxing'... I guess that's a fair description," he admitted reluctantly. "This was the first beach I ever saw, so... yes, I suppose I've returned here several times. I like to swim, and catch fish." He was finding it very hard to stay mad at the friendly male; Ril'o had that open and warm-hearted manner that reminded Slay directly of Leland, the only purebred dog in a land of wolves and coyotes. And Leland was a buddy of his.

"...I go by Slay," he finally relented. Cercelee was always right - she had said that he would get along well with this golden-furred wolf. Sigh. The ocean's ice creaked ominously as the turbulent waters beneath threatened to pull it apart into separate floes. Slay watched it curiously - the seas near his homeland must have looked like this year-round, but he had never seen them - and it took a moment for the conversation to sink in.

"Wait, did you just say 'run out to the island'? No way could you make it without that ice giving way." He frowned, pale blue eyes disapproving. Then his stern demeanor collapsed into a chuckle, returning to his true colours. It had been a while since he'd had an adventure.
"Ah, but you're talking to a guy who went over a waterfall once. Count me in!"

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc

Ril'o nodded as he listened, it reminded him of himself a bit- only seeing the sea so long ago that he can barely remember. It's no wounder Cer likes coming here as well, you can get lost in your own thoughts as well the sea itself. Green eyes moved towards his companion when he spoke his name, small smile barely appeared as his tail thumped on the sand. So far he has made many friends an companions within the pack, some odder then others but they are still friends nonetheless- weather they know it or not Ril'o would do anything for his packmates.
Ear's flickered as he lifted a brow at Slay when he spoke of the ice in a fatherly manner, it made Ril'o give a smile with a small chuckle from his throat. Ril'o has thought of the ice breaking, but he ran before and it held him and wants small fun without a little danger. Speaking with a smile Ril'o glanced back at the ice, "hmm, it might." Looking back he waited for a answer, for some sort of reply of his quest to the island. Would he have Ril'o go by himself? No, turning towards Slay with a grin his ears were forward with excitement, he agreed to come!
Muscles rippling under his coat he moved to a stand, tail swayed with steady movements behind him. "Slay,your going to have to tell me about the waterfall some time." Smiling he was ready to explore, to sniff at the island but mostly now since Slay has accompanied him. "Shall we?" Trotting forward onto the first bits of iced water he looked back, waiting when ever his friend is ready. The cold feeling on his feet only remind him of the first time on the ice, oh Ril'o was ready.

[/html]
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

"We shall indeed," he said with a confident smile on his whiskery muzzle. The arctic wolf was bigger than Ril'o, and he knew he was much heavier - if anyone was doomed to fall in, it would be himself. But with his impervious winter coat and his resistance to cold, he reasoned, it wouldn't be much of a threat to him. He swam all year 'round, in rivers at least. Besides, the island had suddenly become a tantalizing prospect - he simply had to know what was on it, even if the odds were in favor of an empty sandbar.

"Heheh, maybe I'll tell you the waterfall story when you're a little older. It involved a very pretty girl..." Slay grinned wolfishly as he set his first furry paw on the ice. The cold flat surface was a bit uncomfortable, but his wide pawpads distributed his weight more evenly, and his blunt claws dug in like crampons. Confidence rising, he took several more carefully placed steps, until all four feet were off the shore.

Slay had a bad habit of boasting about his old stories, which usually weren't as wild as he made them sound. He had swum over a waterfall - twice - but neither had been particularly tall, and the girl in question had lost her scarf, so Slay had been obligated to swim after it. It ended up in a tree below, if memory served correctly...

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
i'll have him break through on the next post :]

Ears flickered as he watched his large, dark colored friend get on the ice as well. " Yes! " Trotting past Slay Ril'o slipped on the ice before is golden body got his balance, tail high as the wind blew a long his face; Ril'o slowed down as he waited for Slay, maybe he shouldn't have blotted out on the ice but he was so excited! Slay's words got a warmhearted chuckle from Ril'o, " Well, I'm holding you to that Slay, cause I won't be 'young' forever!" Laughing he spoke back to the male as he turned around on the ice, he could hear the water underneath it louder then the first time he was out- it unsettled him a bit but they had a goal now.
Looking back his tail wagged high as white mist was emitted with each breath, " What do you think is on it, oh maybe there's food or even a house hidden away!"Grinning he had a small thought, remembering something that Cer had said but it was unclear.

' oh I'll think of it later'

[/html]
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

OoC: Okays! C:

He could feel the water shifting beneath the ice, hear it creaking ominously again... and then Ril'o barreled passed him, slipping and righting himself, his eagerness shining happily. Slay smiled lop-sidedly, easing gingerly forward. He would keep up - he just didn't want to get too close. Their combined weight would surely dump them in the drink.

"...Not young in body, but young in mind," Slay said perceptively. Ril'o seemed like the jovial sort to stay child-like forever, a true innocent. Slay didn't know of the family drama the boy had undergone, or the subsequent separation he was suffering from the few members he did like and trust. Slay could understand that - he had a cousin who was like a sister to him, the only person he missed from his twisted relatives. He had found out that she too had run away from home, which both comforted and terrified him, and he still wondered about her from time to time. He doubted she would ever wander this far, though, since he had crossed from coast to coast to arrive in this land...

"Ah! If there's a house, you can claim it as your den! Then you could be the island hermit, making us all hop over ice or swim to visit you..." He winked teasingly, trotting a few more shaky steps. He was starting to catch up to Ril'o, since the flaxen-furred male had paused to look back. "I'm almost passing you," he announced cheerfully, testing each step before taking it.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
dun dun ..oh helpless Ril'o who will save him

" oh yes..I would be the might hermit king of the island, and you would be the mighty guard of the island. Spending your days sleeping under the trees without a care." Laughing he watched him get along the well,trotting forward he remained a descent distance between their bodies. The water rushed under the ice as he walked, a small crack made him flatten his ears as Ril'o stepped on a hallow spot of ice. Stepping away he continued forward as a grin crawled on his maw before looking back at Slay, he remembered Cer talking about him when that where in the building. " oh I remember something Slay! " Still walking forward he turned his back as he talked, " Cercelee talked about you when she show me the town..that's why your name sounded familiar" Pausing he smile as his golden tail swayed, " she spoke of you often and very..hmm 'kindly' of you. I was hopei- A loud crack emitted as he quickly jerked his head forward, Ril'o stepped right on to a hallowed spot; he front paws broke straight through the ice as the bottom of his jaw and head slammed onto it, the cold water splashed out of the opening a his golden body fell right through. A stain of blood covered on top of the ice from where his head collided with the remaining ice, everything happen so fast as he disappeared yet so painfully slow.
The water was excruciatingly cold as it swallowed his body whole, Ril'o would've howled for help but his lungs burned and his head was spinning. Barely holding on to the underside of the ice, Ril'o wasn't sure what would happen black seemed to attack his vision, making him start to panic. A group of bubbles made their way to the surface of the water, Ril'o's throat felt like someone was biting him; threatening to suffocate him as his lungs screamed for air. oh..what have a id one.. his thoughts weren't clear as he hoped his friend wouldn't fall through the ice as well. The darkness of the water felt as though it would freeze his limbs, lungs, and his heart. Ril'o tried to stay conscious while his world slowly started to become black,' NO!' his scream was only bubbles as the blackout threaten to take over.

[/html]
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

OoC: You can powerplay if you need to. Slight PP on my end, too!

"You've got it," Slay rumbled with a chuckle, falling back a little. He was in no real rush to reach the isle, although he wasn't a fan of the shifting frozen seas. Next time he wouldn't get roped into this - he'd just stick with swimming. He started to tune out Ril'o's cheerful chattering, but the next topic made his snow-capped ears swivel to attention. Cercelee?

"Cercelee spoke of you often... that's why your name was familiar..."

Startled and pleased by the news, Slay failed to notice Ril'o's lack of attention. Had his fierce argument with the Rosea been for naught? Her harsh words couldn't have been shielding her from -

With a splintering crack, the ice gave way beneath the flaxen-furred male's paw. He smacked his jaw against the rim of the hole on his way down, engulfed in the frigid water in seconds. Slay was stunned for a moment - it had all happened so fast - why had the younger male been the one to go under?- before the rest of the fragile surface gave way. Slay was ready for it, but the icy cold saltwater still forced the air from his lungs as he plunged in after Ril'o. Without the disorienting blow to the jaw, Slay could peer about in the murky green sea, his long-furred legs churning bubbles in the water to keep his buoyant form in place. He spotted the shadowy form, trapped against the solid underside of the ice a few lengths away. Gritting his teeth, Slay paddled over to the boy, locking his jaws around his soggy ruff. The air bubbled up from his lungs, escaping in a desperate flood of bubbles. The ocean was so cold it burned as the arctic wolf struggled to tow the limp weight towards the dim sunlight, back towards the hole they had both plunged through. His mind was an auto-pilot; the lack of oxygen was dizzying as he forced himself to save them both...

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
sorry for the long post before ^^' i got carried away. Letting you know beforehand, Ril'o will be going into a blackout, PP a little bit.

Ril'o struggled to keep his sight and tried to refrain from a blackout, everything was extremely blurry as his lungs threatened to burst inside him. A strike of fear shot through him, along with his state of panic as the large mass moved towards him; ' WHATS THAT! Ah whats going on!', everything in his head was running on fast with thoughts and worries. His eyes widen as he felt the teeth lock on his scruff side of his neck, a overwhelm of panic consumed him at his state of temporary blindness. Ril'o could feel his body being pulled and dragged through the water, feeling the teeth through his partly numbed skin;Ril'o's world went black as he was consumed by his instincts, the blackout he fought won over as the golden body rumbled.

His golden body broke the surface as Slay slow climbed out of the hole with Ril'o in tow, green eyes glazed over with raw instinct while low growl emitted as the fresh air burned when it passed into his nostrils.

[/html]
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

OoC: Gotcha! ^-^

His sodden fur heavy with water, Slay struggled to drag the semi-conscious Ril'o away from the weak ice. He was out of breath, he realized - it had been a long time since he had swum underwater, and his lungs ached in his chest. Coughing briefly to release some loose fluid, the arctic wolf dug his blunt claws into the frozen surface, forcing his way forward, the smaller wolf still locked in his jaws.

Ril'o was breathing; that was good. He had no idea how to perform CPR - or would that be the Heimlich? - since the big male did not shift. It had never been an issue before, although he had gotten lucky this time, having his friend still so close to the hole he fell into. His... friend. Slay smiled wryly, releasing his vicegrip on the boy, and spitting out the loose hairs that now coated his tongue.

"...You all right, mate?" he grumbled, peering into Ril'o's glazed eyes. When the young adult merely snarled and shied away, Slay's brow furrowed with worry, pale gaze paying rapt attention. He was still in shock from the cold? If he wasn't careful, he could fall in again... and that would doubtlessly require a trip to Hanna's clinic, for her Optime medical skills. "Ril'o...?"

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc

"Ril'o...?"

The blackout consumed his body, everything that made the young male myself seemed to vanish. Slay's words slurred in his head as his green eyes narrowed locking themselves onto the dark male, his golden limbs wobbled beneath him as a bright red slowly appear through his fur on his head; Ril'o's cold body was almost in shock as he took deep breaths, the growls grew as his maw pulled back baring his ivory fangs. His yellow body stood up with a bit of unevenness, everything was moving an spins through his emerald eyes. The blood slowly begun dripping down his face and neck as his head swayed slightly from his disorientated state, a loud snarl ripped from his throat as his body launched itself forward. Not seeing clearly Ril'o's yellow body went just to the left of Slay, trying to turn around his front legs either slipped or gave way as he fell; getting to his feet his shook his head side to side as he growled loud, his limbs threaten to give out his harsh and rasp voice spoke very low, "..Dutch.."

[/html]
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

OoC: Does this count as a fight? lol

Deep concern etched on his piebald countenance, Slay tried to peer over the golden wolf's skull, to gauge what sort of injury he had sustained. When he saw more blood than he expected, he inhaled sharply, blue eyes dark with worry. "Ril'o, don't move around, okay? You're going to make it w-" His smooth voice was cut off by the sudden lunge, the youth staggering past him with fangs bared. The arctic wolf side-stepped agilely, mind racing to find a solution. He needed help - Ril'o was only going to make himself worse, disoriented as he was. Slay was already tired from the watery plunge, and his waterlogged pelt was beginning to freeze in the chilly January air.

As if proving his point, Ril'o skidded and fell on the slick ice, struggling to make his shaking limbs obey. Frowning, Slay dug his blunt claws into the frozen surface, ready to knock the youth down again. If he would pass out of his own accord, Slay could at least drag him back to shore, and maybe call a shifter to bandage his skull. He found himself praying the wolf hadn't done any serious damage - it would be a shame for the playful flaxen-furred boy to lose his amiable personality. Goodness knows, they needed more nice wolves in this pack.

"Ril'o, listen to me, this is Slay. Slay, remember? Friends with Cercelee? You hurt yourself, I need you to calm down for me." He kept his voice clear and strong, hoping it would cut through the haze that was glassing over those dulled emerald eyes. Who was 'Dutch'? Was he hallucinating? At first Slay thought it was a curse he had uttered, but no, it was obviously someone's name...

Shaking his ruff abruptly, the big male tilted back his muzzle and let out a howl, a deep resonating cry for help. He had rescued the youth from drowning; now he needed medical attention beyond Slay's physical capabilities. He just hoped the aid would arrive before Ril'o got worse...

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
I guess, i laughed cause i planned on him passing out XD

""Ril'o... Slay, remember?...Cercelee?... you to calm down for me."
A lone ear flickered forward in a confused manner, the words came in bits and pieces but they still made little sense to the yellow male; everything didn't seem to register within his cranium, it started to pulse with pain as the numbing had faded away. His growling begun lessen as his took long deep breaths that loudly made their way through his nostrils, his body felt as if it was shutting down against his will- not matter how much air he took in it never seemed to be enough. The rumbles quickly became louder within a instant as his lips curled back,incisors exposed themselves in a loud bark as his body quivered underneath him. Kicking off again he throw himself at Slay with his jaws snapping quickly to grab anything, he wasn't sure if he even got a hold of the male; when his feet meet the ground his hind legs slipped to the side, not falling this time his claws left white streaks on the ice. Something felt wrong for the male as the crimson a dripped all along the ice, his ears flickered in confused movements as his growls became unsure. Standing his whole body shook almost in a violent manner, pulling his tail underneath him he still watched Slay.

[/html]
Note to self: This happened the day before Hanna found out Slay was mates with Cer. Note 2: Rearrange threads in chronological order in PL.

Heh, I think she's gotten more use out of her skills since I came back last month than ever before.

[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... /09vly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The female had been spending altogether too much time around Dahlia. It was almost as though she were part of the pack again, and part of her wanted this to be so. She missed seeing everyone she was used to seeing, missed being around the familiar faces. And now, she had a bigger reason to want to be there.

This day, it was again to Dahlia's benefit that she happened to be lurking the borders. She'd wished to smell the breeze coming off the bay, and had crossed to Whisper Beach at the Dahlia lines. She sat there, one hand draped over the pack she carried with her constantly now, and contemplated the ice as it stretched across to The Waste. True, it had to skirt around the jutting opposite side of the beach and Arachnea's Revenge, but eventually it washed up on Inferni's shores.

A loud cry for help from a familiar voice cut through her reverie, alerting her medic's senses and putting her on full alert. She stood up and began trotting in a north-northwesterly direction, picking up into a run a moment later. She halted when she noted the pair of wolves out on the ice. Both were in their lupus form, and Hanna immediately recognized Slay's piebald coat. The other male was not known to her, but he had bright scarlet blood running down his head. A film of it pinked the ice, and she watched as the younger male stumbled. She noted the break in the ice, the sodden appearance of both males, and knew basically what had happened.

Cautiously, the female started her way across the ice, but her shifted bulk was making the ice shift dangerously beneath her feet. She paused, not sure what to do. If she took the time to shift, the boy might lose more blood than truly necessary, but between herself and Slay, she could get him to the shore so she could get the bleeding stopped. That too, would take another length of time to accomplish. It would have to fall to Slay to get him back to her, and then she could handle the case from there. "Slay, I can't cross the ice! Can you bring him to me?" And please, be careful?

[/html]
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

OoC: Hanna to the rescue! :3 Actually, this thread started before they became mates, unless that's what you menat... I have such trouble organizing my threads chronologically. Dx

Ril'o was shaking now, still trying to defend himself from what he perceived as a threat with his clumsy advances and snapping jaws. Slay didn't even have to evade this time, Ril'o's aim was so skewed. The big male took another concerned step towards him, still testing the ice beneath his frozen paws. What was he supposed to do in this situation? Ironically, wasn't it ice that could relieve swelling? He had to keep the youth from jumping around, though, the pain must be working him into a frenzy -

"Slay, I can't cross the ice! Can you bring him to me?"

"Hanna!" he barked gleefully, immensely relieved at the friendly face. The dark-furred healer was at the edge of the shore, her supply kit at the ready. Grinning fiercely, the arctic wolf turned his attention back on the stumbling golden wolf, his quick mind inventing a solution. If Ril'o wouldn't listen to reason, and knocking him out would damage him further, then he'd have to play along with the delirium...!

Mustering as gruff a snarl as he could, Slay waved his tail mockingly as he jeered, "Hey, Ril'o, it's me, Dutch! Bet you can't catch me, pipsqueak! Runt!" He loped a few paces closer to the windy beach, taking care to follow the trail they had already tested. It wasn't far to where Hanna was waiting - it was just the danger of the weakened ice that made it seem like miles. He couldn't wait to see her again.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
I never put my in order ^^' This blackout is more of a flash back lol

The unsure part of him remained but was over showered by a unseen rage, the words reached Ril'o but 'Dutch' drew a loud snarl. His green eyes narrow on Slay, he didn't see him anymore but it was his brother. Opening his mouth his golden body bolted after him with quick but stumbling steps, the warm blood felt odd on his freezing body as his body chased after him. The snarls grew with anger as a part of him slowly begun to rose from his blackout.
His eyes barely moved for what was a glance to the female, everything was still spinning in his world but he remained determined to follow. "..you knew it..YOU KNEW HE DID IT!" His voice was low at first but rose into a loud painful snarl, he rage only seemed fueled by pain.

[/html]