Oh what a day
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OoC: Okays! C:

He could feel the water shifting beneath the ice, hear it creaking ominously again... and then Ril'o barreled passed him, slipping and righting himself, his eagerness shining happily. Slay smiled lop-sidedly, easing gingerly forward. He would keep up - he just didn't want to get too close. Their combined weight would surely dump them in the drink.

"...Not young in body, but young in mind," Slay said perceptively. Ril'o seemed like the jovial sort to stay child-like forever, a true innocent. Slay didn't know of the family drama the boy had undergone, or the subsequent separation he was suffering from the few members he did like and trust. Slay could understand that - he had a cousin who was like a sister to him, the only person he missed from his twisted relatives. He had found out that she too had run away from home, which both comforted and terrified him, and he still wondered about her from time to time. He doubted she would ever wander this far, though, since he had crossed from coast to coast to arrive in this land...

"Ah! If there's a house, you can claim it as your den! Then you could be the island hermit, making us all hop over ice or swim to visit you..." He winked teasingly, trotting a few more shaky steps. He was starting to catch up to Ril'o, since the flaxen-furred male had paused to look back. "I'm almost passing you," he announced cheerfully, testing each step before taking it.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

[/html]

Messages In This Thread