Oh what a day
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
dun dun ..oh helpless Ril'o who will save him

" oh yes..I would be the might hermit king of the island, and you would be the mighty guard of the island. Spending your days sleeping under the trees without a care." Laughing he watched him get along the well,trotting forward he remained a descent distance between their bodies. The water rushed under the ice as he walked, a small crack made him flatten his ears as Ril'o stepped on a hallow spot of ice. Stepping away he continued forward as a grin crawled on his maw before looking back at Slay, he remembered Cer talking about him when that where in the building. " oh I remember something Slay! " Still walking forward he turned his back as he talked, " Cercelee talked about you when she show me the town..that's why your name sounded familiar" Pausing he smile as his golden tail swayed, " she spoke of you often and very..hmm 'kindly' of you. I was hopei- A loud crack emitted as he quickly jerked his head forward, Ril'o stepped right on to a hallowed spot; he front paws broke straight through the ice as the bottom of his jaw and head slammed onto it, the cold water splashed out of the opening a his golden body fell right through. A stain of blood covered on top of the ice from where his head collided with the remaining ice, everything happen so fast as he disappeared yet so painfully slow.
The water was excruciatingly cold as it swallowed his body whole, Ril'o would've howled for help but his lungs burned and his head was spinning. Barely holding on to the underside of the ice, Ril'o wasn't sure what would happen black seemed to attack his vision, making him start to panic. A group of bubbles made their way to the surface of the water, Ril'o's throat felt like someone was biting him; threatening to suffocate him as his lungs screamed for air. oh..what have a id one.. his thoughts weren't clear as he hoped his friend wouldn't fall through the ice as well. The darkness of the water felt as though it would freeze his limbs, lungs, and his heart. Ril'o tried to stay conscious while his world slowly started to become black,' NO!' his scream was only bubbles as the blackout threaten to take over.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread