Oh what a day
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OoC: Gotcha! ^-^

His sodden fur heavy with water, Slay struggled to drag the semi-conscious Ril'o away from the weak ice. He was out of breath, he realized - it had been a long time since he had swum underwater, and his lungs ached in his chest. Coughing briefly to release some loose fluid, the arctic wolf dug his blunt claws into the frozen surface, forcing his way forward, the smaller wolf still locked in his jaws.

Ril'o was breathing; that was good. He had no idea how to perform CPR - or would that be the Heimlich? - since the big male did not shift. It had never been an issue before, although he had gotten lucky this time, having his friend still so close to the hole he fell into. His... friend. Slay smiled wryly, releasing his vicegrip on the boy, and spitting out the loose hairs that now coated his tongue.

"...You all right, mate?" he grumbled, peering into Ril'o's glazed eyes. When the young adult merely snarled and shied away, Slay's brow furrowed with worry, pale gaze paying rapt attention. He was still in shock from the cold? If he wasn't careful, he could fall in again... and that would doubtlessly require a trip to Hanna's clinic, for her Optime medical skills. "Ril'o...?"

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

[/html]

Messages In This Thread