Oh what a day
Yeah, I just go by first post date.

Slight PP, Ril'o, if you want I can fix it.

[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... /09vly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Oh, crap. Well, this wasn't something she'd anticipated. The golden boy took after Slay like a bat out of hell, snarling, apparently mindless. How was she gonna work on someone whose mind was not truly with him? What if...? Ah, maybe this would work. She shouldered her bag, then took a step back, attempting to line herself with the male's angle of attack, and as Slay breezed past, she caught up the other male by his scruff and his chest, using the scruff only to restrain his head.

She set off toward her clinic, knowing Slay would know the way, or would follow her, and began trying to soothe the male she held awkwardly. "Hey, there, my name's Hanna. I'm gonna take care of your head, but I need you to calm down, first. Can you tell me your name? Or what pack you belong to?" She needed to make sure that the only true injury was to his skin, that it didn't penetrate deeper into his head than that. The male was confused; that was evident, but a crack to the skull could merely have rattled his brains instead of damaging them permanently.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread