Oh what a day
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OoC: I'm trying to number stuff with Coli, but Slay's profile is too far gone. There's no hope of organizing, heheh! ^^;

Well, Slay still had no idea who this 'Dutch' fellow was, but needless to say, he wouldn't be impersonating him anytime soon... He hadn't realized the friendly youth had so much rage within him! Looks certainly could be deceiving. He breezed past Hanna and then whirled around on the sand, ready to protect the tall coal-black werewolf from his snapping fangs. His help wasn't required, though - Hanna had deftly scooped Ril'o up in her strong Optime arms, effectively controlling the disoriented male. "...Wow, smooth moves, there," he chuckled, padding obediently at her heels as the herbalist hurried towards Wolfville. It would be a fair walk, from the coastline to the town, so Slay decided to strike up a conversation with both of them. For once in his life, he was looking forward to getting indoors - his thick winter coat had become riddled with icicles, frozen seawater matting his pied fur. If they could light a fire somewhere inside the clinic, he could thaw his black and white fur without having to get a severe trim.

"How does he look, Hanna? He smacked his skull pretty hard on the ice when we fell in... I fished him out as soon as I could, but for all I know, he could be half-drowned as well! This pack has been keeping your hands full lately, huh?" Slay wasn't even aware of the deal that had been struck regarding Svara's tutelage - Dahlia de Mai seemed to be reclaiming Susquehanna, by choice this time.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

[/html]

Messages In This Thread