Oh what a day
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
i dont put my threads in order :o Sorry it so long i get carried away :}

His body followed Slay with power an rage that was filled with a false idea of who he was, everything was so blurry and messy in his eyes as he chased the dark colored male. His slender legs thundered quickly on the ice as surprised sounding yelp emitted from his throat as it slurred with his choked off snarl, his limbs could now longer feel the ground beneath him as his body trashed bout against his unknown help. The blackout was slowly diminishing but his instincts were having a harder time give away, the snarls were still there but not a loud or aggressive as his tail pulled to himself. Ril'o was slowly coming back but all the images were imprecise as a mess of colors, he wasn't sure about anything, about where he was and the light head feeling made him feel sick. The voices made his ears turn and flicker as his growls changed to uncertain ones that were coated in a fearful whine, breathing quickly his mind was slowly piecing itself back together as the green eyes looked about but not seeing anything that's can be registered. 'w-whats going on...what hap-oh god..' His body felt drained as he tried to speak, he felt alone as he was filled with confusion and fright- not for himself but of what has happened.
"Wh-whats happening!" His loving kind voice busted out with concern, he felt like he wanted to throw up as hie skull pounded with a pain that made his world blur.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread