Oh what a day
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OoC: Cool stuff - I love the medical posts. *3*

Slay focused on his wide paws as they trudged through the snow towards the town. He was strong enough not to shiver and shake from the cold, but the chill air of winter was taking its toll on his sopping pelt. He made a mental note not to swim when there was this much ice around - normally his arctic fur could handle it, but not when it was forming icicles of its own. At least his furry paws had protected the soft pawpads from getting torn up on that treacherous surface.

Truth be told, he was grateful that Hanna was willing to check him out too, if only to keep him warm indoors. He still protested jovially at her gentle demand, though. "Oh, that's hardly fair, my h'elegant herbalist," he deadpanned, pale eyes twinkling as he mispronounced the words to make her smile. "Had you not come to the rescue, I would merely have napped it off and been fine! Surely no excessive care is warranted? Alas, but I cannot disobey a lady such as yourself..." The big arctic male hung his head comically, dragging his paws as he trudged at her side. As usual, the clown in him refused to let the situation stay serious. Hanna would fix Ril'o; Slay had the utmost faith in her.

This simple belief was solidified as they entered the clinic once again, the familiar room smelling vaguely of that same alcohol scent. Slay crinkled his nose as before, but this time, he was up on a bed instead of comfortably on the floor. The heavy blankets settled over his large frame, and he relaxed his chin atop his white paws, watching with wide eyes as the medic stitched up his new friend. Hopefully Ril'o wouldn't remember any of this, and therefore not blame Slay for his poor guidance...

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

[/html]

Messages In This Thread