Oh what a day
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
i dont put my threads in order :o Sorry it so long i get carried away :}

Everything from that point on until they had reached the house was a painful blur to Ril'o, his blackout subsided but left him with unknown effects that kept his head spinning. He could hear the voices, how ever strange they sounded he could make out the words. The white colors around him often mixed with black and forming a outline, but was quickly pulled apart back into a sea of blurs. He wanted to sleep so bad right now, he felt so empty of energy; but he was with worry of his friend, and the events he can barely recall. "..I..um..I'm Ril'o..." Words were tired and confused as it felt very hard to even talk, the throbbing still made him sick as the sounds would tune out for a second.

Ril'o mumbled what was almost whispers just before they reached the building, his low worry voice made no sense at times but he kept asking about Slay an saying he was tired. "..where..is Sl..he ok? Did he fall.." Ril'o understood his own words but they came out mostly unclear. His eyes opened with a jerk when his body was placed on the bed, pulling his front paws to himself he moved his head as if looking about as shapes and outlines where coming together. Ril'o wasn't able to ask anything when his eyes adjusted on a dark female that put a warm blanket on him, sniffing looked over at Slay with narrowed eyes as his tail thumped under his blanket. He started to feel much better but when the female begun stitching his wound his jerked up with the first one, the sharp and sudden act startled him as he could see her better he remained still for the rest. "...I'm sorry.." He spoke was a sincere warmth as well tired tone as he could see Slay and this company as well, he want to explore got them in this mess.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread