Oh what a day
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OoC: Sorry for sucking, guys. Dx We should really wrap this one up! It got a lot longer than I expected, ha ha...

Chin on his paws, Slay watched curiously as Hanna's skilled fingers darted back and forth, needle flashing as the stitches closed up the raw gash on Ril'o. The brief pain seemed to drag him back to reality, for that moment at least, and the golden wolf murmured a guilty apology to the quiet room. Slay smiled, raising his head so that the heavy blankets slid back to his withers. "No apologies necessary, mate. Twas my fault, really. I'm glad to see you're okay." And it was true - nothing like a good guilt trip to melt away any resentment. He could see clearly why Cercelee liked spending time with the cheerful youth. It was hard not to smile around him... although it was also clear that he had some demons of his own, whoever "Dutch" was.

Susquehanna had located a small strip of thin wood, and lit the tip afire. The familiar scent of wood burning, a calming odor in small doses, made Slay relax onto the bed again, settling beneath the warm canvas. The drowsiness he felt, not for the first time in this same room, was making his heavy eyelashes droop. Yawning loudly, the arctic wolf let his pale gaze follow the flame that Hanna waved back and forth, its small flickering light almost hypnotic. He would let the medic do her work uninterrupted.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

[/html]

Messages In This Thread