Oh what a day
Last post. Slight pp to finish the scene. <3

[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... /09vly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Ril'o. It's good to meet you. You've done very well; I think you'll make a full recovery." She settled the blankets closer around his neck, and then patted his shoulder gently as he drifted to sleep. After snuffing out the flame, she crossed the room to Slay and rested her hand atop his blanket.

"Slay, my friend, thank you for calling for me. You'd do best to sleep for a little while, too. I'll just switch your blankets out." The ones atop the males were beginning to soak up the melt water from their coats and would soon be getting uncomfortable. So Hanna took them away, plopping them to the floor and tucked the males under new covers to keep their heat against their bodies.

Several hours later, she rechecked Ril'o's stitches and both mens' body temperature and, deeming them alright, released them from her care. She leaned against the doorframe of the clinic, watching them depart, before beginning to clean up the room.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread