I'm barely holding onto you
[html]

She needed a hobby, or something. She did the same thing every day, basically, even with the pack duties. Sometimes she would find wolves at the border and sometimes she wouldn't--that was really the only variation. She'd read through almost all of the books in the den. The fight with Anu had been a huge shock to her system--to have something happen like that, so suddenly. She was sure that the other would see the truth in time, but that didn't help things right now.

She had never been a solitary wolf, and she doubted that she would ever become that way. She reveled in the closeness of a pack, whether she was the leader there or not...in having family to talk to, friends to laugh with. Lately she had been hanging out with Savina more, but she felt like she needed to find something else to do on her own, outside of her normal routine. The pups used to take up all of that extra time.

"Good to hear. I haven't heard anything bad about you...so that's a good thing. Getting into trouble in other packs, I mean. Some wolves don't have the ability to be diplomatic." She thought of her younger sibling, one of the leaders of Phoenix Valley. He certainly didn't care about inter-pack relations. "I'm not feeling low...just bored. I need something to do. I thought this place would be fun to explore, but it's just as drab as everything else. What about you? I didn't think I'd see anyone else from the pack out here."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread