we're talking kinda funny from helium
[html]

Haven had a habit of talking a hundred miles per hour about his pack. He didn't think it was necessarily a bad thing though. It just showed that he had a lot of pride in his home, right? And that was a good thing! At least he thought it was. He could never imagine leaving Crimson Dreams for anywhere else. Everything was there for him. His family, everything he had grown up around and loved. Sometimes he wished that Siobhan would come live there with him. Then he really would have everything there. But he wouldn't ask her to leave her home for him. She seemed happy there.

The Aatte boy grinned as Ril'o tussled his head. "You should come visit! I could show you all around!" That prospect was really exciting to him. He'd never really been able to show anyone around the packlands. He had wanted to show Siobhan but it had been snowing and very, very cold. So he had only been able to show her the mansion.

As the adult rolled over in the snow Haven walked around and lightly pounced on his belly. "One of my momma's is. The other isn't, but she's the third highest." The fact that most people didn't understand him having two mothers still wouldn't stick in his mind. It was the whole father thing that made no sense to him. "I dunnos! That's how it works in the stories though! She dids say that I was like a prince when I asked her." The idea of leading the pack was exciting, but a little scary at the same time. Would he be good at it?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread