Four blessings of me
[html]

200+

The pup woke from it's sleep. It seemed that when Deuce moved away from the pup, it awoke. When the white wolf and the pups eyes met, Pendzez just smiled, bowing forward in a hello. The appearance of the wolf seemed familiar, like he met the pup, but more of an adult stature. He tried to think back, but nothing came to mind. He didn't want Deuce to think that the pup seemed suspicious to him, so he just removed the thought. "No, I don't believe I have. Hello there young one." he said happily. He also thanked Deuce on the intro the Deuce said to Willow.

Pendzez remembered Tal. Where was Tal? Mabye out. The white wolf nodded as a reply to Deuces reply to Pendzez's question. He smiled lightly. "That's good to hear. Things have been well back home. I even have someone in my heart, if you know what I mean." Yes, Allegro seemed special to Pendzez. He loved her well. Since she agreed to become a Luperci, he had been with her lately, helping her to control her urges.

Pendzez then remembered that the butterflies were with him. Pendzez quickly said, "Oh sorry. Deuce, these are the spirits that I was blessed with. They are in the form of these butterflies. Spirit Butterflies I call them." He moved his right arm to his left shoulder for the butterflies to perch themselves upon it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread