Four blessings of me
[html]

200+

The white wolf walked through the forest of Etheral Eclipse. There was a very scarce ray of sunlight because of the massive coverage of the tree leaves. How the plants on the ground last he'll never know because plants need sunlight to survive. Actually, not just plants, but all life need sunlight. Otherwise, everything, including the planet would die from no sunlight. The trees seem to be getting lots of sunlight because they overlap everything that is under them. Pendzez looked around to see nothing much. Just a scarcity of snow, sun, and plant life.

He continued on into the forest, passing each tree with caution. He didn't what would be hiding away in the shadows, waiting for something to come out to attack. If someone lived here, he wouldn't know how they would survive with this kind of danger happening. With four butterflies on his shoulder, he went on, coming across a cabin. There were sounds coming from it, probably creaking sounds. However, these sounded more alive. Then he knew who's cabin this was. Deuces. He heard that she went back to her cabin in Etheral Eclipse. Pendzez thought he could drop in a visit. He walked to the door, giving it a few knocks.

[/html]
[html]
A scent came to her as she napped, curled around Willow's tiny body. The knock sounded, and Deuce lifted her head blinkingt sleepily. The scent clarified, and she smiled. "Come in Pendzez." She'd taken to running around in her Lupus form, so she left the door open a crack for ease of leaving and entering. She stood, tenderly dislodging the tiny pup, dropping a quick kiss on her head, and stretched lazilly.
The two had been out the night before, with the mother showing the child the stars. They'd gone down to what Deuce had privately named Camelot cove. It was safe place, just as the abin was. Some were afraid of the world here, but Deuce wasn't. She knew she could protrct her family here, far better than she had in the valley.

[/html]
[html]

100+

He heard Deuce permitting him to enter. He pushed the door opened and peaked left once through the doorway. There was nothing. He looked behind the door to find Deuce taking a stretch after getting out of the bed that had her pup. Pendzez didn't know she was sleeping. Mabye it was just creaking wood that he heard from the wind. "Oh, hi. Sorry if I woke you, I didn't know." he said lightly so he wouldn't wake the sleeping pup.

Pendzez walked in, closing the door behind him, just leaving it open a bit. He looked around the cabin, just seeing around. "I was just around the area and thought to drop be for a visit, to see how you were. I haven't seen you in a while." To be honest, the white wolf was pleased to see Deuce after a while. He missed her. Not just him, but also the pack, and Lucifer. "So, how ya been?" he spoke lightly.

[/html]
[html]
Deuce had taken pains not to wake the sleeping pup, but within moments of the warmth of Deuce's body leaving hers, Willow was awake and at Deuce's side, staring at Pendzez. The pup was the twin of her father, Haku, down to the piercing sky blue eyes. The pup leaned against Deuce's legs, watching the white male. "Choo Nawt Tawl. Why choo wook wike 'im?"
Deuce chuckled at Willow's question, reminded painfully of Dierdre's way of questioning everything. "Rhiannon makes everyone differently, Willow. This is my friend, Pendzez, and he has red eyes, not eyes like Tal's." She nuzzled the pup fondly, smiling at the male. "You haven't met Willow, have you?"
To his question, she replied, "I've been good. Life is easy here, and Tal helps a lot." It was true. Her son had become an accomplished hunter on his own. Quite unlike his mother. She was a poor hunter, it was her biggest downfall. Dierdre had given her a bow once, and she'd been good with that. Normal hunting she'd never been much good at, and she knew it.

[/html]
[html]

200+

The pup woke from it's sleep. It seemed that when Deuce moved away from the pup, it awoke. When the white wolf and the pups eyes met, Pendzez just smiled, bowing forward in a hello. The appearance of the wolf seemed familiar, like he met the pup, but more of an adult stature. He tried to think back, but nothing came to mind. He didn't want Deuce to think that the pup seemed suspicious to him, so he just removed the thought. "No, I don't believe I have. Hello there young one." he said happily. He also thanked Deuce on the intro the Deuce said to Willow.

Pendzez remembered Tal. Where was Tal? Mabye out. The white wolf nodded as a reply to Deuces reply to Pendzez's question. He smiled lightly. "That's good to hear. Things have been well back home. I even have someone in my heart, if you know what I mean." Yes, Allegro seemed special to Pendzez. He loved her well. Since she agreed to become a Luperci, he had been with her lately, helping her to control her urges.

Pendzez then remembered that the butterflies were with him. Pendzez quickly said, "Oh sorry. Deuce, these are the spirits that I was blessed with. They are in the form of these butterflies. Spirit Butterflies I call them." He moved his right arm to his left shoulder for the butterflies to perch themselves upon it.

[/html]