they call me the wanderer
DaVinci was slightly amused at the bold words the woman spoke, he had met pirates that seemed to have the same personality, yet he could tell already that she was something completely new and different than the world he'd once known. He nodded with a slightly cocky look across his face as she answered him. "Not many tend to like me, I guess it's part of the package deal." He didn't exactly make himself likeable and it was already with him if the world didn't care for him. If the pack respected his rule and he didn't have to fight with the underlings all the time then life would run on and he was fine with the hand he played in life.

He lowered his gaze for a moment as he crouched down in the snow, making sure that he wasn't sitting where another could ambush him if this lady wasn't alone. She didn't act like she was part of a group but the strange way of speaking made it hard to tell in the end. He rose those stormy orbs again and glanced at her as he shook his head. "Now don't go comparing my pack to every other one out there, it ain't really fair." He really didn't care what she thought of his pack, half of them probably would judge the woman for her differences, he knew that some of his own had been surprised to find a wolf in sheeps clothing in their mists, his coyote blood shining through his wolf heritage quite easy. "But I suppose if you're new to the lands it just means you probably will judge the lot of us.. I doubt they do things the same here as wherever it is you're from." He grinned at her before he shrugged.

"Things were done a bit different back where I came from too.. Madison." he tried her name on for size just to see how it rolled about. The name sortof reminded him of Jefferson's name, one of those strange human things.. but then against wasn't his too. He raised a brow at her last question as he shrugged. "A man can ask questions can't he?"

Messages In This Thread