they call me the wanderer
DaVinci watched the quiet battle that seemed to rage within the woman's eyes at the word's he'd spoken. He didn't try and push his point or argue furthere, to him there was no sense. She'd either believe him or she wouldn't it wasn't his place to convince her and frankly he didn't care to. The silvery blue hybrid smiled though as she finally settled back and seemed to atleast decide if she was staying or going for the moment.

But with the first words that she graced him with the male was giving her a look that said it all, he was not amused. She seemed to have low reguards to males and yet she hadn't even given him a chance. "Now com'on.. how would you feel if I started everything off so negative. You haven't even given us a chance and already I'm feeling hated." He grinned slightly at the woman, not know just how strongly she felt towards males, though everything she'd spoken already didn't paint him a pretty picture.. and soon enough he'd find it wasn't just his gender alone.

Before he'd even been able to ask a question she'd already wailed into him about the lands and their disrespect for it. He just raised twin brows at the woman and was silent until she finally decided to shut up. She had so much to say and yet it was all the same. Bull Shit. She knew nothing about the male and she wasn't even giving him a change to let her know him. "Well Madison that was very enlightening onesided view of just what I think and what I do. It'd be nice if you'd judge me after the fact you know." He wasn't sure if there was really a point in speak anymore, this woman seemed too bull headed to even listen and she probably wouldn't even change her views anyways.

"Of course you don't expect me to understand.. but I wasn't raised here. I may belong to one of these packs you dislike so much, but you can't claim to know us by what you've seen before." He shrugged and flicked the tip of his tail slowly as he spoke. "True we make stake out a claim to a territory, but it's because we're drawn to the beauty of the land and the awe of it all, atleast some of us." He knew he couldn't say the same for every pack, tribe or clan. He flicked his ears back as he suggested. "Perhaps you should see how the wolves of these lands live before you think we're the devil in disguise.." his words were dry and there was little arguing.

"Besides, what makes you so special.." He demanded. Why did she think she was so high and mighty to be lecturing him on his lifestyle when here she was like some supreme being that had more reason to be here than he did. He hated to break it to here but there was nothing special about her in his eyes and he doubted anyone else would agree if she took that temper and speech to the road. He didn't know what she'd find out there with the others, but his own pack though the worked the lands and stayed put in one place loved the world they lived in. He was starting to feel a twinge of annoyance at the woman but he didn't say anything yet, just waited to see what she'd say.

Messages In This Thread