missing a title
[html]
mall-caps;">this table was touched by Misery

Fatin took a few moments, collecting both her calm and her words at the thought. With a sigh, she shook her head at the ebony female. "I have always been the lowest leader of Jaded Shadows. I would have done the same, to save Mordulin the trouble of doing so." She had liked to take care of minor, small tasks for Mordulin. It had felt good to be of use, and not need to be asked to do it. Giving her mother a moment of rest, a moment to spend with her family or to just do as she pleased was a treat. So why had he been upset? Fatin did not understand Phoenix, the more she heard about him.

"You can stay with my family, in our densite. It's large, with a couple rooms split off of it....the children mostly sleep in their room, and then Endymion has his room.....I sleep in the main room...but you're welcome to share it with me, or even find your own place in one of the singles quarters." She said softly. She did not need to consult with Tayui on the matter, not about this. While it was important the two leaders share their thoughts and information with one another, on this matter - one directly of her family- Fatin was taking a bold move and doing things on her own. "My dear, I would not put the pressure of leadership on you without your consent. If you so choose, the Beta rank is yours for the taking. Otherwise, you may stay at Altesterin for so long as you'd wish it." She said softly.

With a gentle nudge in the right direction, Fatin began to head towards the dens. She was unaware if Phasma knew much about the heart of Jaded Shadows, but she was soon to discover how much like Syemv they were. They spent most of their time together, lived in a common house, and seemed far more like a family than a pack. "Let's get out of this cold; there are plenty of warm fires inside to occupy us." She said quietly. Though she was bursting with excitement at having Phasma live with them, she was still on edge about the reason Phasma had left Storm. It was, in short, very upsetting.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread