missing a title
[html]

indentPhasma had always been the one to question whether or not she was fit for leadership. When Akumu had left Syemv she'd been so scared and confused. They'd all seemed fairly happy though, encouraging her and making her want to do right by them. That had been a happy time. Of course, Phasma couldn't have expected them all to stay forever. Like Akumu and her family, many had gone in search of new and different things, perhaps even a safer home. Bleeding Souls was not the safest place to be, she knew that from experience, and she couldn't blame them for wanting to find something more.

indent"I'll stay with you until I get accustom to everything." She said quietly, smiling very faintly at the fact that Fatin, even with children to care for, would offer her a place in her area of the den. It felt good to be shown the kindness that Fatin was showing her, despite the fact that they had rarely been able to visit one another. She felt bad about that now. "Only if you and Tayui feel I'm good enough for your Beta spot." She faintly remembered the alabaster Alpha in the swirl of thoughts in her head, how they had sat and spoken of Syemv and the history behind it. Was she really good enough to be back in Leadership after she'd lost it twice?

indentAt the mention of going inside to warmth, Phasma nodded slowly, following Fatin as she led the way through the lands. "I don't think I've ever had someone disrespect me like that before. Alpha or not, nobody should treat someone in that manner." Her words were quiet, almost as if speaking to herself. "I told him maybe I should be Alpha." Spoken louder and, perhaps, in a somewhat amused tone. She'd been angry then, which didn't happen often, and that had been what came of it. "Would your pack be angry about me in Leadership so suddenly?" She'd been worried about that in Storm also.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread