missing a title
[html]
mall-caps;">this table was touched by Misery

Fatin smiled softly. This woman was one of the strongest she knew, how could Phasma not be fit to lead? She had made the choice to combine her pack to see them through winter, she had made the choice to move them and give them a bit more home. She had exiled her son to save her pack, and she had done so much......so much that had gone, apparently, unappreciated. "Of course you are fit for leadership!" Fatin said, almost scoffing at the thought of her not being fit. "And as for the pack..." Gentle eyes trailed over the area and Fatin smiled softly.

"They are your family - our family - and I feel they would want to see you well. Lucifer is well on his way to having is own title I feel...it would be good to have you here, to help teach him as much as I can." Some lessons were better learned from a parent than a random family member.....not that she considered Lucifer the type anymore to ignore a lesson from anyone. "The rank is yours, my dear." She said softly, a smile on her face. As they neared the den, the glow from the fire spilled out onto the snow, and Fatin's paws danced a little in their steps. Entering the main room, Fatin was quick to shift and sit herself near the blazing pit. "We use the torches along the walls to keep the main halls lit, and use the fires in the main room. Since it's made of pure rock, we have little worries about an untamed flame." She said gently. "You're free to explore the area, you'll know my den from the smell alone - and the many warm furs that line it's floors."

All the while, i nthe back of her mind, Fatin was upset and angry. Perhaps it was just the defensive emotions she had regarding Phasma, or maybe it was just an outright anger at the Storm monarchy. "It would have been better for the pack, better for the lands if you had been Alpha. But the matter is out of our hands now. He's an idiot, and no doubt he'll realize his grave error soon enough I feel." She said softly. And even if he didn't, the rest of the lands would no doubt know just what a fool he was.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread