missing a title
[html]

indentThe times that Phasma spoke ill to or about another were few and far between, the last being Calypso when he was still very young. He'd been naive and Phasma had been broken then, screaming at him in a panicked frenzy. He could have gotten seriously injured by staying with Chael, she'd believed, and she only wanted to make sure he was safe from harm. That had been so long ago that Phasma could have easily forgotten about it, had Calypso not returned a short while ago. Now it seemed that Phoenix was the most recent on her list and, though she wasn't proud of speaking out of anger, she would have to admit that it felt pretty good. Perhaps not good to have said what she had, but good that she finally got something out.

indentWhen Fatin spoke, confirming her new rank, Phasma nodded her head and smiled, accepting the new place within her new family. Whether it had been her first intention to come to Jaded Shadows and live, Phasma wasn't sure, but at the moment it simply felt right. "It will be wonderful being able to be with Lucifer again." Her comment was quiet, the regret for things that she was previously forced to do apparent. Deuce was here even, she'd been one of the first wolves that Phasma had met when she had joined Storm.

indentAs she entered the den behind Fatin she followed suit, taking a moment to shift before she moved farther inside. Seating herself near Fatin, she folded her legs over one another and turned to the older female. "I certainly hope he does, else he starts treating everyone else like that." He'd find himself in a bad spot then, unless the rest of the pack would simply sit around and take the treatment. "I hardly got one word in before he started in on me, accusing me of things and even after all of that he didn't really bother to listen and try to understand."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread