paradise seeker
OOC: AHMAGAD *flails* XDDD

[html]
To say she was shocked was a huge understatement. Kol blinked in utter disbelief as she found herself wrapped up in the arms - ARMS?! - of her best friend. When the girl had first poked her head out of the bedroom, Kol had very nearly found fury rising up in her veins before Lexey's voice revealed who she was. At second glance, Kol saw what she'd missed: though Lexey's form was far different, her eyes and very aura were still absolutely the same.

After the initial jolt of surprise, the Stormbringer melted against her best friend's embrace, her lupine body settling snuggly against the other female's chest. The emotion in Alexey's words brought tears to Kol's violet eyes, and all of the doubt centered around leaving the Valley for this pack washed away in an instant. This was her home. "Oh Lexey, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to disappear like that, there just wasn't any time. I missed you so much, I'm so sorry..." She had to get that out first, before anything else, no matter how much she was dying to know what she'd missed. The first question on her mind, for sure, was exactly how the young Koios girl who had been terrified of Luperci had suddenly become one herself.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread