paradise seeker
OOC: *lovestodeath*

[html]
Despite her friend's rigorous, nearly bone-crushing embrace, Kol nevertheless felt all of her remaining tension melt away. She hadn't felt like she was truly back home until now, for Kol was closer to the Koios female than she was with any other, even her own siblings. To her, Lexey was more her sister than anyone else could have ever been. As the luperci broke the embrace, Kol managed a weak smile for her friend, trying to reassure her that everything was fine now. "I went back to Solbjorg Valley, where my family comes from. It's sort of a...long story. I'll be glad to tell you, but there's something else I need to do first. Just give me one minute."

If she intended to tell the full story, Kol definitely needed to get a little more comfortable. Pulling away a bit, she shrugged off the leather satchel she'd been carrying on her back, dropping it between the pair of friends. Using her teeth, she unclasped the buckles and opened the bag, rummaging around for a minute before pulling out what she'd wanted. Held gently in her teeth were two pieces of jewelry: a semi-precious stone bracelet large enough to sit above a wolf's elbow and a simple necklace. The bracelet was a thin leather cord strung with polished stones of multi-colored turquoise. Most prominent of the colors was the blue-green that was most common, followed by a few stones of brown and white and black and white, both the rarer forms of the stone. At the center point of the bracelet hung a small red-tail hawk feather. The necklace was a simple black leather cord tied in two places for adjustment. From the cord dangled a silver triskele pendant, one of the family symbols of the Stormbringer and Oriel bloodlines. Not wanting to drop either thing, Kol nudged her nose forward, indicating for her friend to take them.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread