paradise seeker
[html]

Out of Character

Ta-da!

In Character

Kol couldn't help but grin at the stunned expression on Lexey's face as she shoved the jewelry toward her. The Stormbringer didn't think her skill was all that wonderful, but she knew how badly her best friend had always wanted something of her own, and she'd finally had the time to collect everything and craft something just for her. The Koios femme held the two pieces in her hand gently, and Kol just smiled. "Of course they're for you silly." The girl chuckled softly as she shook the journey dust from her fur. Free of the leather satchel, she took the opportunity to hop up onto her beloved mattress, flopping down gracelessly and groaning in content as she rolled onto her back.

"I don't know what went on between you and my dimwitted cousin Aiden while I was gone, but he wouldn't let me leave without taking that necklace back for you. He decided to stay in Solbjorg to help after everything was done, but he seemed so much different than the angsty, depressed sod he used to be." Kol wiggled from side to side on her back as she spoke, rubbing at an itch between her shoulders. Finally having taken care of it, the wolf flipped back onto her stomach. "He said to tell you that you saved him. That necklace he gave you was his mother's, my aunt Rain's. It's a triskele, one of the symbols a lot of us female Stormbringers associate with. It's the same symbol he had branded under his eye in honor of her." She smiled softly as she kept her violet eyes on her friend. Whatever had happened between the Oriel male and Alexey had been profound enough to pull Aiden out of his lost depression. She just hoped it hadn't come at the cost of her friend's utter heartbreak. "The other piece, the bracelet, is just a little thing from me that I thought you'd like."

Table by Fishie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread