paradise seeker
[html]

Out of Character

I feel so damn bad for her. D: *snuggles Lexey and beats Aiden*

In Character

Despite her friend's nonchalant words, Kol could tell the news of Aiden's seeming abandonment had hit Alexey hard. It made the Stormbringer's blood boil with anger at her cousin for doing it, even though she knew it was probably the right thing to do. Lexey was one of Kol's loved ones that she desperately wanted to protect, and it killed her to be the one to deliver news that hurt the girl deeply. All the black Bluet could do now was to be there for her friend whenever she needed her.

A soft smile tugged at the shewolf's lips as the Koios girl accepted her offer. It gladdened the Stormbringer's heart that Alexey actually wanted to stay with her in the little house, and she looked forward to having her around all the time. Her thoughts began to drift off as Lexey's gentle hands stroked her head, and when her friend spoke, it pulled the girl back out of the sleep she had started to give in to. She chuckled softly as she picked up her head, lids still heavy and drooping over her violet eyes. "As much as I'd love to argue with you, I can't. I think my body is trying to force me to collapse at this point." Still smiling, she struggled to push herself to her paws just enough to nearly crawl up to the head of the bed, curling herself into a tight ball of ebony fur. "I'm really happy you're staying, Lexey. Thank you." Her words trailed off quietly as the exhausted female was pulled into a deep, soothing darkness.

Table by Fishie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread