i prefer moths rather than butterflies
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Watching the exchange between the woman and her spirit was an exciting thing, even if it wasn't Ayegali that was in the middle of the whole thing. The tribe members, she felt as if they were her family, even this woman whose name she hadn't known nor being she had ever seen before. This was her family succeeding in life, advancing, and it made the raven colored Kalona proud to see it. She regarded the snake once more with a polite nod, turning her attention back to the younger woman in front of her, who was now offering her name. "Ayegali Kala." She finished the woman's words quietly, taking hold of the hand that had been offered to her for a brief moment.

"I'm guessing that you've met Dawali already then." She could only imagine that it had been him that had allowed Catherine to stay, and she offered a smile at the thought. "Unfortunately, I haven't been out and about much. Months ago my sister and two brothers left to try and locate the rest of the tribe, who had been postponed by a snow storm, at the moment though, we don't really know where any of them are." She tried not to let that cloud her personality though, the pain of not knowing where her family was or if they were even alive any longer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread