i thought it was there for good so i never tried
[html]

He had been so engrossed in his book that the sound of Svara's footsteps eluded him completely. He was still in the land of dragons and princesses who needed rescuing. It wasn't until the sound of the falling book drifted to him that he raised his head and looked around, blinking heavily. It was like this every time. He would start reading and then the world around him would disappear, transforming itself into a quiet river of sound, scent and colour which he ignored utterly. But it seemed that he was no longer alone. Lubomir slowly marked the place where he'd stopped and got up. He stretched again and padded slowly towards the sound. He doubted he was in any real danger. Why would anyone attack a library of all places?

He'd been expecting one of the adults. It was the sight of the puppy which greeted him and Lubomir's yellow eyes widened slightly in surprise. Could she read? He hoped she wasn't entirely afraid of him. While not exactly an imposing sight, even in his shifted form, he doubted that she would see it that way. He smiled warmly at her. Had she been looking at a book? It seemed so. Kneeling, he picked it up. "Call of the wild". Interesting choice. "Hello, little one. I'm Lubomir. I'm the unofficial librarian of Dahlia. I saw you at the hunt." He'd been especially quiet back then, still resentful of Firefly and Haku. But those were pack politics and it did not have anything to do with the pup. Leaning against one of the shelves, the grey male waited for her answer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread