i thought it was there for good so i never tried
[html]

WC:400

When svara finally saw the male she just watched him. Her yellow orbs followed his every movement down to him picking up the book she had dropped. The she wolf watched him examine the book, she also noticed the way he looked at her, like she was a puppy still. It made Svara growl and her ears plaster to the back of her head. She was tired of this puppy bull crap. The multi hued girl knew she wasn't a puppy anymore. At 8 months she was growning into a tall slender female. Svara was beyond done with being seen as a child.

"I'm no little one. I'm probably taller then you! Don't reffer to me as a fucking child, old man." Svara barked out at him in anger. The young female narrowed her eyes even more at him. Cercelee's words passed through her head: I respect those who deserve it Svara, which you do not. You have shown yourself to be nothing more than a foul-mouthed, tactless child. I have never disrespected you, you on the other hand have disrespected me and many of my members for no reason at all. You are disillusioned child, if you think anyone will bowed down to you in this pack with that attitude of yours.

Those words made her clamp her mouth shut from saying something worse. Her narrowed yellow eyes averted to the book. "call of the wild" was gripped in his hands. Svara wanted to snatch the book away from him, hiding him from seeing it, but something made her stop, something made her want to speak to the wolf as if he was a wolf on her level, and not an enemy. "I-I'm sorry." The young female said hesitantly with a harsh but beautiful female voice. "Could you not reffer to me as a child?" Svara attempt to state it in a question, but it burned on her tounge.

With out looking at him she spoke again not letting him get a glimpse of her yellow eyes. "Can I keep that book?" She muttered again in a harsh voice again. His words suddenly sank in. He had said he would be the libriarian. Then that meant he could read. The idea made Svara almost ask him if he could teach her to read. Her one weakness had always been to learn things, to gain knew knowledge. At the moment she was going through Hanna's torture just to learn how to be a healer. Svara let her golden eyes lock onto the handsome wolf waiting his response.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread