i thought it was there for good so i never tried
[html]

Svara knew the male hadn't deserved her out burst, but it didn't change the fact she held no regret in it. Though her future depended on being some what civil to these people. It was hard to admit for the young girl, but she loved the wolves in her pack. Maybe it was in her own way. Even with the love for them an anger burned in her gut at all times, and anger and a need to make the world pay for any injustice she had been served in her life. Still she shouldn't be as harsh to the wolves she called family. Many would leave a pack once in their lives, but Svara had no intention of ever leaving Dahlia de Mai, this would be home and death for her.

Watching the male closely with her yellow eyes she listened to his pleasent voice. He seemed like the soft type, and usually Svara would gang up or find a weakness in them, but she decided against it. Maybe he would give her a reason not to be nasty. "It's fine I started it." That was what Svara left it at before she shifted into her standing form. Tall for her young age Svara already stood at 6'8 in these last couple of months her lanky and tall body was sprouting faster then she had ever beleived it would.

When he said she could keep the boy a joy rose in the young girl. Though her reading was lacking, she knew she would figure it out, she always did. The one thing her father had taught her was the sounds to all the letters, and that you could sound out most of the words. Her father had shown her a dictonary as well, but she would have to find one of those. The males question on if she could read made the girl move past him and let her hand trace over all the books. She loved stories and getting lost in them. Once in a very rare and strange moment in her life her mother had told her a story, in that one moment the women hadn't been a bitch and did something almost motherly. "Yes I can read. I'm still learning alot, but I can teach myself." She almost snapped defending herself. "I can write my name, and some other the other words I know, but I don't know that much Grammar." Svara said tersly. Her slender but strong hands touching all of the books not looking back at the male.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread