i thought it was there for good so i never tried
[html]

OOC: Hot avatar! :O Sorry for the wait! D: 400+

It seemed that no matter what he said, he managed to get on her nerves. Normally he would certainly have handled the situation with more calm and restraint, but he was tired. This library was a bigger undertaking than he had initially thought and sometimes it almost felt like cabin fever. The feeling was only enhanced by having this girl here, telling him what he should and should not do. He did not flinch when she threw the book and indeed bent to pick it up, dusting the cover before he put it back on the shelf. With an icy stare, he turned back towards the girl. "Aren't you clever? You think your attitude will endear anyone to you? It won't. I was not belittling your skills." Indeed, Cercelee could not read. Not that he was about to go mouthing off to this girl. "You think one little skill puts you above the rest? It doesn't. You're acting like a spoiled brat."

When she threatened him with her parents, Lubomir threw his head back and laughed. It was a deep, throaty sound, born as much from him as from the monster inside. Of course, if they were here they would beat him up. Because he was so low on the hierarchy as to let a newcomer walk all over him and as if pack violence were encouraged. He looked at her with contempt clearly showing in his features. For one thing, Lubomir was nice to pups and those younger than him. He had the experience to know better. But somehow he felt she did not deserve his respect. Why should she? All she did was throw mud back at him. Therefore it did not come as a surprise when she mentioned living with Haku. For all that the grey male and the subleader had put their differences behind them following their fight, Lubomir still had a poor impression of the chocolate-coloured male. Were it not for Cercelee, the pack would have died in the Inferni war. "I see. So your parents are some sort of gods? Or do they really disdain authority that much? Enough to risk being thrown out of a pack?" Lubomir came a step closer to the female. The monster sneered through the yellow eyes, now without the usual warmth. "It doesn't surprise me you like with Haku. Only he would tolerate such behaviour from a member of the pack."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread