i thought it was there for good so i never tried
[html]

The words of the meek man made her Svara mouth tilt up in a mocking grin. He didn't understand her or what she was. He thought he did but he was so far off from the mark. "No I'm hoping my attitude will make you hate me, then you all will leave me alone." She said with that grin still on her face as she stared him down with haunting yellow eyes. The red female couldn't help but laugh and skim her hands over the books loving them like she loved no living thing.

"Actually who says it doesn't make us better? To have the ability to do more then the uneducated? Svara asked with an eyebrow risen in question. She walked back over to the male her smile gone as she looked at him. His laughter caused her anger, rage boiled in her gut as she stared at him. The need to hit him became so strong she had to step back one step to keep from making him regret his action. "You lack in the ability to listen don't you fool? I never said my parents were gods!" She advanced on him coming close yellow eyes burning with uncontroled anger. "My mother would tear this pack apart if she ever came. She would start by ridding of me, and then she would put you all against each other!" She roared at him.

Stepping back the she wolf took a deep breath her nostrils flared. "I hate that bitch, I only hope someone kills me if I have to live with her again." The girl let her mind shift to her father, he had been a lot like Haku in a way. Though he hadn't had much of a temper, but a watchful attitude. When the male took a threatening step towards her svara finally had enough of him. His words against Haku were the last she would hear from him against the only few pack members she liked. "ENOUGH! Or should I start about your mate!" Svara shouted with anger. She knew this was Mews male. Knew it from his scent and from the pack meetings. "Weather you like Haku or not he's not up for your fucking judgment! So kiss my ass pansy boy!" The female snarled.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread