i thought it was there for good so i never tried
[html]

OOC: We can end it with your next reply if you want. 500+

Her arrogance set his anger flaring. She was the kind of pup who would be taken down a peg or two back home. He would see to it himself, if he had to, for all that he disliked physical violence. Lubomir couldn't exactly say what it was about her that got to him so much. Was it the way she held herself, with an air of superiority and near royalty? Was it the manner in which she treated him, an elder in both pack standing and age? Or was it simply that she seemed to think that her own opinion was the only one worth considering? Whatever it was, Lubomir had to make himself not yell at her.

"Your arrogance will bring you down one day, little girl. You think you are better than most because you can read. But can you fight? Can you protect yourself? If you truly could, why would you be here. You need us more than we do you, and you know it." His monster was quite aware of what was happening and for once Lubomir made no more to calm the beast down. Inside himself the other snarled and grinned. It liked her for her sharp tongue, but she would obviously accept no one but Haku as authority, so why would he try to dominate her? Still the grey wolf unfettered his other self, letting the chains looser until his eyes darkened and his voice grew deeper. "You believe your mother some kind of monster. Look at yourself. If she even came here, why would we suddenly be turned against each other? Dahlia is a big pack and one female is not enough to tear it to shreds. But then again, what you know, with your poor experience and little judgement in the matter? You think Haku and Cercelee would let her rule them like that? You're a bigger idiot than I thought."

Lubomir had been preparing himself to ask her to leave. He wanted nothing more to do with her. She obviously did not wish to listen to others, preferring insult after insult and not caring about what others had to say. A poor thing indeed, for if this is where the youth was heading it was a sad day. He could never imagine himself fathering such a daughter and letting her run half feral. Insults to himself he could take, sneering all the way. But an insult to Mew was something he could never accept. The words had hardly died in the air when he closed the distance between them and slapped Svara hard across the face. Now the monster truly was unleashed, for all that Lubomir remained in control. "You are not worth the ground she treads upon, you filthy child. You think you're above her? Because you have Haku's protection? Well mark my words, pup, I will tear you off your little cloud and stomp it into the mud. You deserve nothing but contempt. You think I don't know what Haku is? You ask him. You ask him to answer you truthfully." A hand shot out to grab the female's neck, the fingers closing in around it. "There are monsters in the world, girl, and sometimes they hide behind the kindest smiles." It was stupid and reckless and so dangerous, but the adrenaline meant Lubomir could not care less.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread