Too Afraid to Change
[html]
Ya I know ^_^ but Mew is slack and a loner, she needs to catch up!

The femme in front of her with the blue eyes and the strange marking reacted as she thought she would, startled. Although, the degree of it surprised the ivory Ilex, seeing how the younger girl nearly shook with fear, and barely met her eyes. Trespasser or not, Mew could not be angry at this girl, her instincts were too strong, lately even more than normally. With the scent of puppies around the packlands Mew's longing for her own children grew and grew, and her attitude had grown a lot milder towards everyone. This shaking young woman now also quickly became the target of her maternal instinct, and she gave her pose a touch of kindness, feeling a tiny warmth in her heart burning for the female. Her blue eyes reminded her of her brother, and once the girl spoke her name, Mew's head jolted backwards in surprise, ears perking and eyes widening. Colibri? And the surname Haki.. Puzzled, Mew looked to the ground, and after a few seconds shook her head and looked upon the femme again. Before she had mustered the brains to say anything yet, the femme spoke again, asking about Firefly's puppies. Could she be Haku's daughter? Why would she be interested in them if not? The blue eyes, and the whiteness of the fur, the frame of her body. Perhaps this was who she thought she was... But how could it be.. I.. My mother's name is Colibri. Bluntly the words escaped her mouth as she stared in disbelief at the femme. That explained the sense of familiarity with her scent. It explained everything.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread