Too Afraid to Change
[html]
Ramblomatic! so much dialogueee
What does inorite mean? xD
Word count: 652

Looking at the young girl as she mused aloud, seemingly looking at her bloodline with a fresh view, and liking it too, Mew tilted her head slightly as green eyes glowed with excitement. She kept herself calm, however, but inside she felt as if she should rather be dancing around. Another femme, and normal, not tainted, not crazy. Good. And she was beautiful, having inherited the brown pelt of her father, and the eyes with a strange blue that was as vivid as her own green - the trademark of if not the bloodline, then at least her litter. The nervousness that the young female had displayed in the beginning of their encounter was evaporated, and the change was to the better. Mew did not want to interrupt the line of thought, although she added a subtle comment to the girl, hoping it might clarify further. Cercelee is my cousin, child of my father's brother. Although I don't know that much about my father's siblings.

At her next own words, formed in response to this wrath she felt for her father, Mew's brother, the ivory femme felt tension build up inside her. She felt like defending her brother, although she had to get through that she knew very well how wicked he could be. She needed Colibri to trust her - she was family. At the very same time, she needed to make the young girl, who barely knew her, understand that though Mew loved her brother unconditionally, she knew very well - too well - of his dark side. Of what he was capable of, and of what resided inside her own mind that could be close to the same wickedness. No matter Haku's flaws, he does not lie. At least not to me. pausing, she looked at the femme with a mix of faces; one apologizing, one pleading for understanding. And one was mature, stern, making sure that the girl understood the importance of what she was saying - that it was the truth. He has his... more emotional moments, increasingly lately. I know he can be truly terrible, but he does not harm me, and I trust him with my life. Again that look, and a glance to the ground before a confession came hurtling out of the woman. He has been my only anchor growing up, and when I returned here and nearly lost my life he rushed again to my aid. I owe him everything, although I am not blind to the danger of having him around. But you see, our relationship is strange, and I do not want any more reasons to doubt him. Hopefully she would understand, would not hate her for her deliberate ignorance, Mew hoped so sincerely.

The girl asked her if she had a mate, and with the recent events linked with Lubomir in mind, Mew felt herself blush violently - easily spotted beneath that treacherously white fur. The green eyes that only moments ago had been filled with strength now looked down to the ground, embarrassed at her own feelings. Every time it had slipped out of her mind for a second, and she was reminded of it, she felt light - flowing, and happier than she had ever felt. Happier than when she was expecting puppies, even, and that had been a good period of her life. It was as if a wave rushed over her and knocked her off her feet, and she lost all self-composure, every ability to control her actions. Like a little girl she moved her limbs awkwardly while searching for an answer. Not finding one, the female nodded and mumbled. Yes.. Lubomir. The name sang in her head and the blush was renewed, and her body longed for the smell and feel of his fur, although it had been only hours since she had last seen him. Such a fool she was, a fool indeed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread