Too Afraid to Change
[html]
That's true, I'm sort of out of it anyways Tongue
Word count: A MILLION / 549

The girl seemed to sink, gravity - or something else - dragging her spirits to the ground, with every word Mew spoke. The words that she spoke herself did not soothe her either, and not until she was done did she straighten, as if catching herself doing something she should not. Mew felt her spirits sink as well, watching these dark feelings in such a young girl, one she barely knew but very much wanted to learn the personality of. Though she felt sadness, a smile crept up on Mew's face at these words, for no matter these heavy burdens, she still spoke of hope and friendship. She had chosen someone good, reliable, in choosing Cercelee - the white lady had strength enough to help carry this female copy of her brother. Without even thinking about it, Mew's hand quickly reached out and softly touched Colibri's shoulder. It will get less complicated, and with Cercelee in charge it can hardly fail. She meant it to be reassuring, and she hoped the young girl would take it to her heart.

It was easy to see that Colibri took pleasure in listening to the girl talk served her from Mew, and though the ivory femme was oh so embarrassed at serving her niece (it still rung slightly odd in her head!), she enjoyed talking of her mate. Her eyes, who had been fixed so on the ground, were now lifted as she straightened her whole body and coughed, attempting a mask of self control. While her posture and facial expression was not folly or fidgeting anymore, her face and neck and whole body still burnt, so hot, so hot that it shone through that white pelt of hers. She knew very well that it did, one could hardly expect otherwise, such warmth played on her skin, under her skin. He lives with me now.. I guess he's your uncle, Colibri dear. Pausing, she could bear it no longer and her eyes flickered to the ground again, fingers clasped together. In fact, it was to him she had hurried today, originally, before changing directions to satisfy her own curiosity. Now, however, there was something else that needed satisfaction, although nothing less innocent than her need to find out who the owner of Colibri's scent was. No, she needed Lubomir, to look at, and to sit next to. Mew herself was too prudish to ever admit to having erotic feelings, and although they had mated, she would speak of it to no one, not even Lubomir. It wasn't as if she didn't take pleasure in it, but she couldn't muster the courage to speak of such a private subject. Blushing harder when she thought of this, she pushed these amorous feelings aside, and looked up at Colibri again, her thumb suddenly pointing in the direction of Flander's Fields. In fact, I was really just heading to see him.. Rarily would Mew hint like this, although Colibri had been foolish (or perhaps unlucky was the word) enough to bring up the subject, and now she could think of nothing else than his smell and the warmth of his fur. There was an urge in her that pulled her southward, and though she was glad to meet Colibri, she was sort of.. in the way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread