Arcadia Atoll
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He heard her coming but did nothing. He stayed there, he did not move, he did not change. He did not adapt. What once was a vibrant, joyous man was now a waste. His physical prowess, which had been evident by his muscle and strength, was now weak and worn. His fur had dulled, his lithium eyes faded; he looked nothing like himself anymore. Laurent Nakado, Prince of Awenasa, was nothing. The staff his sister had made for him had been cast down and lay on the floor of the room they had once shared. He missed Jasper. He missed that dark mop of hair on the cream boy's head, those brilliant eyes and his gentle nature.

When she said she should leave, Laurent's head popped up and he quickly shook his head. "Please dont go..." He said softly, and he realized with a horror that even his voice had changed. He wasn't the man he had once been, and he wondered if hat man would come back. If he could get that man back. "I...I used to live here. And then my mate got sick. I had to find my sister, she's a healer...but then I got hurt. I think I got back too late..." He said weakly. "I'm Laurent Nakado." Did he even deserve his name? It used to be a source of pride for him, and now it was just as much a shamble as the rest of him.
table by Akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread