is it bright where you are?
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... bycdg1.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Lies! But <3, nonetheless

He could sense her becoming more and more comfortable around him by the minute. It was oddly calming. The coy had always held a high opinion of children. They were the purest forms of life on this planet. So innocent, so willing to be accepting of differences, so good. While he knew the answer and knew that such a thing could never happen, at times he wished that everyone could just stay in that mindset. Not grow out of it and become exposed to the horrible corruption that pervaded life on this earth. One of the reasons he did this was to protect creatures like her.

In response he also slightly nodded his head. "I have met her. A couple times." Onus really didn't know Anu. He just knew who she was. That and that he trusted what she said. The female had yet to lie to him on any subject and he would easily be able to tell if she were. For that he respected her. The man looked back over his shoulder as the pup stated the name of the pack. "I see. Like it there?" He figured that question would be less suspicious than asking if she was treated well and it would probably get a satisfactory answer. He knew Anu treated them well, just not the others.

Looking down at her he figured it would be better for her if he sat down. It would be more comfortable to talk that way and neither would hurt their necks. The coated canine settled himself onto the ground. He didn't motion for her to come closer or anything. She could if she wanted to, it was her choice. "Hello Mati. I am Onus." He wasn't usually one for exchanging names, but this was different. She was only a child and surely she had been taught that's how meeting someone new went. He was willing to be more sociable for her sake.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread