is it bright where you are?
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/05.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I don’t care, I <3 you.

She had been curious to know where he lived, but was disappointed to find that he didn’t live with a pack. For the seconds it took him to reply, she had already made an entire pack of wolves and yotes that looked like he did. They each had there own mask, some sort of different hair style of long robe. Each had there own talent, while she obviously owned agility and keen senses there was one with super strength and another was the speed of lightning.

Her visions were smothered when he told her the truth. The thought of the city made her frown, she didn’t want to ever go back there. She was larger now, and the memory of that episode was fading, but she still felt unease just thinking of being there. Though, Mati could actually see him there. Why would you live... there? Her voice wasn’t full of disgust, but of quiet curiosity. She wanted to understand what comfort he found there, and if it was possible at all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread