is it bright where you are?
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/05.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Since meeting her aunt, Mati had thought of it from time to time. It was something so unknown, so abstract that she found it fascinating as well as terrifying. Ember had explained it, and there was even a moment where she had held her breath until she could take it any longer. But even she knew that it wasn’t the way it really felt. She thought that maybe this weather beaten soul had experienced it. He seemed like the type to have experienced most things.

Shrugging her round shoulders Mati looked back to him with a small smile. No, but I don’t think it would be fun. Ember hadn’t made it sound enjoyable at all, and Mati was even sure that it would lead to death. It was a serious matter, but she still couldn’t help but be curious about it. He looked at her, and Mati could almost make out a curious expression on his face. But maybe she was only seeing things. Still, she felt the need to explain. I was talking to someone about it once. And just never met anyone who almost did.

Violet eyes looked to him again, suddenly wonder what he was to her. A friend? She wasn’t sure how many of those he had. Living alone, and in the harsh cold city. The young wolfess would have opened her arm to him, but there was no way he would have wanted the acceptance. He was just something else. She didn’t have many male figures in her life, and even if she truly didn’t know the significance of having a father Mati still missed the connection. She found the security that she felt in his presence would be like something a father would bring.

How do you know my father? The question sprung to her suddenly. After all, how did he know he wasn’t right?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread