Stranger Things Have Happened
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

Catherine sighed lightly in relief to see he was alright. She noticed the kitten turned her attention to the black mamba, and he retributed it. He looked deeply inside the mismatched eyes of the kitty, his own glittering lightly. She was getting used to it, but it was harder in the night. In the dark, the bright yellow eyes looked like torches, shinning blindly. He was usually showing up to everyone, not caring for the attention. He was very neutral to almost everything, but when he believed in something, nothing could break his ideas. In the whole, he looked like her in that way. Maybe they would do good together.

"Well, it's been a few days since I found him. I must say, he got me on short with that. I was just walking around when he surrounded me, but I couldn't see him, and... Well..." she said, beginning to describe her Journey, but not willing to continue. She was not being sincere... he scared her the heck out of her. She would run away, screaming like the girl she was if it wasn't by Ayegali that told her the truth. That it was her Spirit Guide. She was glad that he was with her now. He was a great help in many aspects. One o them was that he helped pretty much on building up her new den. It still had lots to do, but she knew she could do it.

"What about you? How long does Pixie is with ya?" she asked, noticing her different way to talk. Maybe she was spending too many time with the husky mix. So much that now, she was catching up his accent. She holded a laughing because of it. It was funny to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread