Stranger Things Have Happened
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Aye!

Catherine heard the male's answer and amused. She had considdered building her own house, though she would need help. She was going to ask for his, but as he would be busy, it wouldn't be a good idea. She would have to ask for Dawali's. "Oh." she repeated. "I might do this as well, but I'm not really sure." Besides, one advantage was that she wouldn't have to sleep on that hard branch anymore. Her back had ached a lot this days, and she couldn't help but to imaginate a more comfortable bed.

"Well..." she started, a little embarassed. She was expecting this reply, but wasn't ready. Neither to answer honestly nor to try getting near those creatures. They still raised her neck's fur, but lesser than a few days later. She had visitated the barns a lot this days, trying to get more used with these animals. A little more and she would try pass the fence to the stables, and then to the horses themselves. It would take a long time, but she was willing to try. For her, almost everything was posible. Almost because of her half realistic, half optimist personality.

She hold a sound when the kitty just jumped besides her. She wasn't sure if it was a whimpers, or a snarl, or justa scream. It was a sound. The young cat dissapeared after it, wothout any warning. She frowned, glancing everywhere, not able to see it. She let it go and foocused in the male, until she noticed her own Spirit Guide had dissapeared itself. She stared at the ground, a slight mark of slither on the wet snow. She followed it with her eyes and she could get the image of the very tip of his tail vanish under a bush besides her. 'Oh, dear!' she thought. "Neither do I know what's up with him as well." she replied, her voice faint and a bit rough.

She was astonished with his behavior. Tons of questions built up inside her mind, most of them related to her friend and his Spirit Guide. And it wasn't like Saw. He was alwas so kind and good, though had a very different way to show it. It had many weird habits, but nothing like that. She knew because, though the time she was with him had been so short, it was enough for them to know theirselves better.
'Odd...' she thought, thrilled. "I think that we should go after them." she suggested, and walked slowly toward the bush. She was starting to crouch when she turned toward the male. "Bye!" she said, waving once to him and lowering in the bush, looking for the black mamba.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread