a heart full of sunshines
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

Catherine felt like someone had just made her wish come true. His calling, his voice turned her ears up. Looking back, she looked and smiled to her newest friend. The tip of her tail was shacking lightly as he got closer.

"Hey, Leland!" she greeted back to him. It felt so good be near him once again. She remembered when they first met. That proximity, that sudden intimity had been haunting her since. She didn't argue, because she liked it. She was pleased of that.

"Well... Honestly?" she asked him, feeling embarassed for nothing, as it seemed. She streched and rubbed her neck, feeling her long mane. "I was thinking on give a try on... riding... but I don't think I'm really ready." she said, in a tone that looked like when a kid get busted when it is being sneaky. She made a face and giggled nervously at that thought and grimaced to the mare, still running around. She sighed dramatically, as she used to when nervous. She thought hardly to something else to talk about.
"Aah...What about you? What are you doing here? Not wanting to be sneaking in or something, you know." she said, wishing he didn't get bothered with that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread