a heart full of sunshines
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

Catherine laughed once and grinned back at his comment. It looked like they were twin in a twisted kind of way. They had so many things in common, and yet it seemed that they were having the same thoughs. SShe sighed, feeling delighted. It, somehow, made her happy. Such similarities must mean something, though she doesn't have any idea of what.

She looked away from him, smiling faintly to the horses. She only had eyes for the cream mare, which was now lying in the ground, probably tired of trotting around. She really liked this one. It seemed very energetic, but gentil. At least, it didn't trouble with another horse, as some had already. She heard the clicks made by the husky mix at her side and saw the big equine rise its head, and she backed a step, in shock. After a few seconds, seeing it wouldn't attack, she walked that step again. She looked away, embarassed of her unreasonable fear. She always thought that her fear of them was that their were very strong, like her father were.

"Hmm... I guess I liked the most of that creamy mare. There, the one lying in the ground." she said, pointing with the index finger to the horse. She looked at Leland, more precisely in his unmatched eyes. She felt her legs tremble a little, but she couldn't tell why. She blinked, trying to put her thoughts together. "Ahh... And you, which did you liked?" She said, pretending she did not felt that, though her legs were still trembling lightly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread