a heart full of sunshines
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... cwk12c.jpg);background-color:#000;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: bottom;padding-bottom:259px;">

The male snorted cheerfully at Catherine’s reaction to the horse lifting his head at the two of them. However she quickly got over her fright and answered his question. The cream mare. Yes, the horse was lying peacefully, seemingly unconcerned with the rest of the herd. "Yes, she fits ya, I think." And he meant it, the male could see how Catherine could form a bond with the mare. It was different with Asha and her horse, whom she had had for a long while. She didn’t have to build a relationship from scratch with one of these animals. Try to convince them that serving a canine was a good idea, or rather show them why the companionship between equine and canine was a good idea. Leland had no idea how to go about it, but he thought Catherine had made a good choice.

His question was bounced back at him and he shook his head, though his expression was still cheerful. "I don’t know, I’d need ta spend some mer time with ‘em I guess." Mismatched eyes held Catherine’s gaze for a long while, then he grinned widely, scooping up her hand and suddenly feeling very courageous.

"Let’s go meet yer horse!" Of course, if she protested he wouldn’t force the lady, but he hoped she had caught the excitement and spirit that he felt now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread