...the world's smallest violin
[html]

LALALAAAA eg har ein colaboks :]
avataren din e DIGG, og me d enkla ryddiga tablet ditt ser d uberfint ut
Word count: 386

Gotta be Somebody

A creak, and then a little stripe of light emerged from what she quickly identified as a door opening. Only a tiny moment later she heard her brother speak a single word, and Mew turned, quickly, to face him. Damnit! She was on the front side of the building! Oh those eyes of her, were they failing her already? Was she that old? Certainly, lately - with a little help from Lubomir - she did not feel as old and weary, but this instant she blushed at her failure, glad to know the night hid that, at least, even if it had not hidden her white colors in its darkness. For a split second she did not know what to do with herself, but then gathered her wits and took the bull by the horn. Eh, well. I.. Oh why the cowardice? He was her brother, and though he had every right to be angry with her, he would not hurt her. Actually, had he been a physical threat she would not have been this scared. His affection and the bond they shared - even if it was an odd one - was one of her most valuable things in life, and it frightened her to know there was a hole somewhere along that road. And that she had willingly dug it herself. And now she was here to present him with a gift, only to get caught as the little stupid girl she was. I came to give you this. The femme took two steps towards her brother, whose pelt did not shine like hers did in the darkness, and who seemed so calm and peaceful she was even more so scared of the anger he probably felt towards her for her petty games, and then quickly presented the wooden instrument and its bow, green eyes studying him intently and hoping he would like it. She had never asked him whether he liked music, but she hoped he would see the value in the item, and that she had put much effort into restoring it. One should give gifts one would appreciate getting themselves, some said, and it fit very well for this occasion. White ears and tail bristled nervously as she waited for his response. Hopefully he would still love her despite her flaws.

Table by Fish!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread