...the world's smallest violin
[html]
300+ ^3^

The man leaned against the cool wall next to the door, crossing his hands as he kept his somewhat cool gaze on his ivory sibling. It was almost a bit sad how things had slowly changed between them. It was almost unnoticeable unless they actively went back in history and compared their current relationship to what they had had three years ago. He was not very happy with the mate she had picked out for herself, but then again, Firefly and Mew did not go well together at all, so he had next to nothing to say in this case. Lubomir disliked Haku more than Haku disliked Lubomir though, and he wondered just how much had slipped out and poisoned his lovely sister's ears.

His ears tilted forwards when she chose her words with care. He was glad she decided to be honest and admit what she had done. No one but Mew had known about Deuce, and so it could only have been through her the ugly truth could have come from. Everything had ended well though (or as well as he could have hoped). He shrugged casually, raising his shoulders and mused. "Maybe it was for the best. I took Deuce and my little girl home with me a few weeks ago to live here in Dahlia with us." Did his green eyed sister already know this? Had she met her little niece? Willow's appearance left no doubts of who her father was.

Now, to the gift. "What is it?" His eyes wandered down from her face to the thing she was holding in her hands. He wondered if part of her reason to come here had been to see the two newest members of Dahlia, but perhaps not. It seemed she had not planned to get discovered in the first place, and he thought perhaps he should have stayed inside and let her lurk around in peace. He did not like when she was uncomfortable around him. She was one of the few individuals who accepted him for who he was (even though she knew very little), and he wished it would stay that way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread